PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other laws, if applicable. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. This page (together with the documents referred to on it) sets out the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on this website to you.
1. Information about us
1.1 We operate the website www.rainbowcbd.online, which shall be referred to as “our site” for the purposes of these terms and conditions. We are Rainbow CBD limited, a company registered in the UK with a registered office at Unit 15 Thetford Road Business Park, Thetford Road, Norfolk, NR25 6HN. Company Registration No. 12056645. When you purchase from us you will see RAINBOW CBD appear on your bank statement.
2. Your status
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
3. How the contract is formed between you and us
3.1 After placing an order online, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product from our site (Product). All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
3.2 The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
3.3 It is important that you provide an accurate and valid email address in order that we can contact you and so that we are able to accept your order. You must also ensure that if this address and/or your delivery address changes between submitting your order and delivery of the Product(s) by us to you, you advise us of the new address(es). We will not be responsible for failure to perform under these terms and conditions where such failure is attributable to a change of address.
4. Consumer rights
4.1 If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven (7) working days, beginning on the day after you receive the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in clause 8 below).
4.2 To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable, and at your own cost. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
4.3 This provision does not affect your other statutory rights as a consumer.
5. Availability and delivery
5.1 Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation unless there are exceptional circumstances. We normally dispatch within three (3) business days of receiving your order.
5.2 We will arrange for delivery of the Products ordered by you by the method (if applicable) and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure.
5.3 If you do not take delivery of the Products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the Products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (set out at clause 8 below), but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges. Please note: a delivery charge of £4.95 will apply to any orders that are required to be re-shipped to you and free shipping will not apply in these circumstances.
5.4 We only ship to the United Kingdom.
6. Risk and title
6.1 The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
6.2 Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
7. Price and payment
7.1 The price of the Products and any applicable delivery charges will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. All prices quoted are in UK pounds sterling (£).
7.2 Unless specified otherwise on the site, Product prices include VAT, but exclude the cost of delivery.
7.3 In cases where free delivery does not apply, delivery charges vary according to the method of delivery and the delivery address specified in your order.
7.4 We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Products are subject to availability. In the event we are unable to supply the Products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the Products, in accordance with our refunds policy (set out at clause 8 below).
7.5 Product prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
8. Our refunds policy
8.1 If you return a Product to us:
(a) Because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven (7) day cooling-off period (see clause 4.1 above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within thirty (30) days of the day you gave notice of cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, and any applicable delivery charges. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
(b) For any other reason (for instance, because you consider that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within thirty (30) days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
8.2 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site will, on delivery, conform in all material respects with its description, be of satisfactory quality and be reasonably fit for all the purposes we state.
10. Our liability extends to the minimum required by English Law.
11. Written communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 11 above.
13. We strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor before starting any physical exercise, changing your diet and/or starting any dietary or supplement programme.
14. Any information and the Products obtained from our site and/or our organisation should not be taken as medical advice for any reason. The information is not intended to replace advice given by your doctor. Nothing on this site or information otherwise obtained from us is intended to be, nor should it be construed to be, medical advice or medical claims.
15. The information and Products on our site are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease and are not a guide for self-diagnosis and/or treatment.
16. We have tried to ensure that information provided on our site is accurate. However, neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our site for any particular purpose. The content of our site is for your general information and use only.
17. You acknowledge that information and materials found on our site may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect, or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained on our site or in respect of any error or omission. Your use of any information or materials on our site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Except as expressly provided for elsewhere in these terms and conditions, it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any Products, services, or information available through our site meet your specific requirements.
18. From time to time, our site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of any linked websites.
19. You may not create a link to our site from another website or document without our prior written consent.
20. Our right to vary these terms and conditions
21 We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to, without limitation, reflect changes in our company policies, changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.